Want to mingle with the Rich and Famous?
Then take a cruise on a luxury yacht and sip a glass of bubbly as you watch the sun go down over Camps Bay and Clifton.
Or make a thrilling, high-speed dash across the waves in a Miami-style racing boat reaching up to 70 km/h.
Essa Yacoob, the dynamic entrepreneur who founded Yacoob Yachts, now has a small armada of vessels that offer scheduled and charter Cape Town leisure cruises from the V&A Waterfront. It’s a great way to experience Cape Town, and we recommend it to all our guests.
- Tigresse and Ameera – majestic sailing catamarans well suited to yacht parties or romantic sunset cruises
- Riptide – a racing boat, or ‘cigarette boat’, that will get the heart pumping and the adrenalin flowing
- Ice Blue – a luxury bayliner offering groups of up to 10 an amazing customised day at sea
- Jolly Roger pirate boat – A pirate-themed boat offering the young at heart an adventure on the open sea.
- Tommy the Tugboat – the baby in the fleet, a little boat that will take you on a guided tour of Cape Town’s working harbour (a favourite with the kids!)
Book your Cape Town leisure cruise
Tigresse, Ameera, Tommy and Jolly Roger all have regular sailing times throughout the day, and you can find the exact times on the Yacoob Yachts website. Riptide and Ice Blue sail by arrangement.
You will find them on Quay 5, nestled between Sevruga and Seelan restaurants. Look out for the branded ticket boxes that stand on the quayside in front of the boat mooring.
Tel: 021 421 0909
The Bay Atlantic Guest House, B&B accommodation in Camps Bay, Cape Town. Book your stay now.